miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Actividad Integradora de Ingles :) 503 Ariadna Cid Sanchez

My future

Hello...
11/o9/13

Im interested in dedicine because it is very interesing, and useful and because I love it A doctor to the person who checks sick people heals diseases and prescribes drugs.
There are different universities where I can study such as Militar school, UAEM and Naval but I´d like to study in Naval school because is a good school and a very prestigious.
If I want to study I need to finish high school to study and to be responsible.

comparative table
PLACE
COST
HOW LONG
ADVENTAGES
DISADVANTAGES
Facultad de 
medicina
In Toluca    
6, 000 Per
Term           
7 Years          
It has much prestige

It has good curriculum
It is hear where I live  
It´s difficult to get a place

The degree is too difficul
Naval  
In Veracruz
3, 000 Per
Term           
7 Years          
Has much prestige      
It´s difficult to get a place

It´s far from home
Militar  
In Puebla    
3, 000 Per 
Term           
7 Years          
Has good curriculum
It´s difficult to get a place

It´s far from home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario